Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring!

I just got back from visiting family in New York and Rhode Island. In one week we went from winter to spring. It was cold when I arrived, then the rains came. It rained and rained and rained; roads flooded, train service was curtailed and we had plenty of time to stay in the house and work on craft projects. The dining room table was transformed into a workshop. I was busy making beaded stitchmarkers, earrings featuring sheep, spinning wheels and knitting charms. It was fun and relaxing. When the rains stopped the sun came out and the weather really warmed up so we went on a little road trip to visit my niece and bring my daughter back to school in Rhode Island. Unfortunately, our favorite place to buy jewelry supplies, Wolf Myrow, was flooded due to the rains and was closed. Hopefully they will dry out with minimal damage to their wonderful and eclectic stock.

The etsy shop is stocked and now that I am back I have more items to photo and list. Stay tuned.
Here are some photos of some of the natural dyed yarns that I am in the process of posting.
www.twistedsun.etsy.com
 ... and yummy merino sea cell

No comments:

Post a Comment