Saturday, March 13, 2010

etsy shop

I have finally set up and started to stock the etsy shop.  I had a hard time deciding on whether to start on etsy, artfire or both.  Etsy won out!  I also have the artfire shop set up but it is not yet stocked.   For now I am going with the etsy store and will be working on getting it fully stocked.  Please check it out at www.twistedsun.etsy.com and let me know what you think.  My biggest challenge is the photography, getting a good clear photo with true colors has been difficult.  I am hoping for sun tomorrow so I can take photos in natural light.

I was so excited when I received my first etsy sale.  The first item to be sold was the cool jewel roving, definitely one of my favorites. 

Here are some photos from the etsy shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment