Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stitches 2011

I have been meaning to post photos of our beautiful fibers that will be featured in our Stitches booth, but time sneaked up on me once again.  Most of our spinning fibers contain silk, this gives the fibers extra sheen, depth of color and just feels real nice. We will have Kundert and Louet spindles, yarns and more.  I hope you can come by and say HI.  We will be in booth 1146 and will have specials running throughout the show.  We will be offering discounts on Thursday nights and drawings that you can enter.  I will bring one of my wheels but probably will not get much spinning time in. In the booth we will have drop spindle demos.  I am excited and a bit nervous, this is one of the biggest yarns shows and is guaranteed to be fun for all.  Ravelry will be there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment